Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Large thumb/finger tab on bb door

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2020 at 6:54pm
I finally got some time to spend on my own guns, so I took advantage of it by installing a Cburns71 steel bolt into my mulitpumper 1910. Talk about time well spent! I have been using this gun often because of how accurately it shoots BBs, and for how easy and fast it is to cock and pump 2-3 times- despite the crappy feeling bolt it came with. Even after reshaping and smoothing the stock bolt it was still hard to work. Now, the new bolt makes cocking a very easy and smooth motion instead of using the sharp, stubby stock plastic bolt handle. The way I cycle the bolt, I don't actually hold the bolt by the ball. Instead, I loop my index finger over the bolt handle to open it then slide it closed with the back of the same finger. Just worlds better.

MistrBadgr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MistrBadgr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2020 at 5:12pm
That is some beautiful work!
Bill Steen
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2020 at 3:50am
A while back, Cburns71 sent me these photos of a Barra 1886 he picked up in a pawn shop. He did some custom work, including a steel bolt and an oak stock with laminated cocobolo inlays. I know it's not a Daisy but thought it would still be interesting.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic