Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That Time Of Year!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That Time Of Year!!
    Posted: December-14-2020 at 7:19pm
Hey Daisy Members, It's that time of year again. When we await the arrival of the one guy who brings a childhood-type thrill to us all. No, not Santa. It's RALPHIE!!

This year I'd like to suggest a ZOOM meeting to have some fun and discuss our favorite Red Ryders and Christmas Story Movie memories. It might be a good chance to personalize the Daisy fans with a bit of actual faces (or disguises) of the ones we respect so much. I figure a dozen-or-so members would make the event interesting. As I understand, the ZOOM people limit the free meetings to 40 minutes. That should be more than enough time to make it a fun and interesting event.

Let me know if this is a good idea. Time and date is thus far up for grabs.
Air-It-Is
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2020 at 10:41pm
Russ, nice idea, unless it would conflict with something else I am involved in.  I will watch to see what date/time works for most, and schedule it in.    Rick
Aim Straight
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 10:44am
I think it is a great idea.  I will certainly try to participate in it if possible.

Star
Steve
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2020 at 2:22pm
I appreciate the responses, however, in consideration of security breaches and the inability of most of our members to communicate by other than the listed email addresses in the "member profiles" I think the ZOOM format is too risky. Yes, I know this was initiated by yours truly. But, even I can, from time to time, tweak my MO.

Rest assured that I will be living in a kindred spirit while enjoying the Christmas Story antics of the be-speckled, chubby faced, little representation of myself (at a younger age). If anyone has other suggestions or want to contact me via my listed email, I welcome you with open arms.

BTW, this forum has an underused chat room feature. Maybe resorting to it ain't such a bad idea either.      
Air-It-Is
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2020 at 12:56am
Russ you get a gold star for all your efforts...   Rick
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic