Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1920 daisy model 25 box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1920 daisy model 25 box
    Posted: January-10-2021 at 8:12pm
I have a 1920 short throw varient 10 model 25 in the box. I'm fairly sure it's the guns box from 1920. It is a plain brown waxy heavy cardboard like box with a daisy plymouth factory label, addressed to the original owner. My question is did a 25 come in a lighter box with graphics in 1920 as I would suspect, and mine is the outer shipping box, or is this the box the gun left the factory in. Doesn't seem to be much extra room the gun tightly fills the box. My only other guess is it's a box the factory returned the gun in after a repair. The seller said it was the original box.
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2021 at 8:59pm
A picture would be worth a thousand words.
Be Prepared
Dazycrazy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2021 at 9:28pm
BSA GUY like so many others here I lack the skill set to get pictures posted to the site. Perhaps we could start sending our pics to Dennis (twocompassheads) and pay him a buck per pic to post them for us hah ha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic