Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

collection for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhomsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2021 at 3:47pm
We collect the same Daisy guns. According to the Blue Book on AirGuns some of the 141 defender did have a wood stock and are considered rare. You “add 50% to value if wood stock”. I have the 142 defender from Montgomery Wards with the 300 scope attached. It’s a completely different 300 scope mount. There is no Tang on the 300 scope specifically made for the 142 defender. Good hunting to you…
Rodger in Cincinnati
Rhomsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhomsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2021 at 3:54pm
Send me your email and I’ll send you pictures. I have about 130 Daisy’s….numerous military Daisy
I put a really nice military model 40 with adjustable front sight, protruding original tube (works), nice original sling and original bayonet with hard rubber tip for sale on eBay. Howard May did the seals. It’s an awesome complete authentic 1st variation of the model 40. I have 8 of them but only 3 with adjustable front sight.

Rodger in Cincinnati
513-601-3809
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic