Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grant Stace's archived Daisy Technical section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grant Stace's archived Daisy Technical section
    Posted: December-06-2019 at 12:04am
Grant Stace and the late Dave Albert are responsible for accumulating and archiving the Daisy information contained in the link below. Hopefully the info will stay available for a long time- but Grant has said that NOW is the time to do your own archiving because his site will not be around forever. So enjoy!

BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2019 at 7:47am
Wow.  Thanks for all of this great reclamation work, Cobalt.  How did you accomplish this???
Be Prepared
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2019 at 3:40pm
Cobalt, must have took sometime to get that information and post it, i'm sure it's appreciated ! 

Thanks , Ejwills.

Ejwills
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2019 at 8:05pm
Mark , you are the best , thank you , I know it was a monumental effort for sure . 
Realshooter
Gumslinger View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2019 at 9:55pm
Amazing, thank you
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2019 at 7:10am
My pleasure, guys. and thank you for the kind words. The real work was done by Grant and the late Dave Albert, may he rest in peace.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2019 at 2:43pm
Am I too presumptuous to say I'm looking forward to the "Cobalt Encyclopedia Of Daisy Guns" ?

Air-It-Is
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2019 at 5:20pm
I click on it and it goes to something called wayback and ask for money ?
Stevec
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2019 at 12:20am
I do have a lot of this site saved as j pegs I can email to Forum folks if you are looking for anything in particular.... just email me... Rick (in my profile is my email)
Aim Straight
Fredryder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2019 at 4:51pm
Thanks Mark.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic