Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gun value

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 4:46am
this item was cancelled from ebay not removed  done by the seller not ebay
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 12:36pm
JC;
I have about 5 or 6 Marksman 1010s in like new condition, with the darts, too;, some in their original box; are you interested, and if so, I can send you photos

Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 12:50pm
Auctions are tough to interpert;  I had made what I thought was a great purchase on GunBroker, and the seller said "someone, during a yard sale, had "stolen" the gun; might have been the case...then again, he might have gotten a better deal.

I am inclined to give Trish the benefit of any doubt; no one knowingly would damage their reputation on these forums or auction sites because then they would be outcasts.

Recently I sold about a half dozen Daisy Bell Targets on eBay (and that is where I initially acquired them)' I have, or had, no idea that they were reproductions, and someone courteously suggested to me that they were, in fact, reproductions.  Anyway, I subsequently relisted and retitled them as such, didn't make any difference because I got a great price for all of them, and my reputation remained intact (I think).CoolShockedConfusedClap
Semper Fi
flyfisher58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyfisher58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 10:06pm
I have a No. 107 Buck Jones BB gun (pump action). This was my dad's BB gun. When I was young, it stopped working and I thought I could repair it myself. NOPE! I need a exploded version of this model. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
We're paided to improvise,overcome,adapt, but I try not to with old Daisy BB guns.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 11:16pm
Try the Daisy Museum staff, someone there might be able to help you.  Otherwise try Dennis Baker at baker19711@yahoo.com or call him at 937-935-4887 out of Mt Victory, OH, a really neat air gunsmith.

You might eventually send it to him for rehab.Confused
Semper Fi
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2013 at 11:17pm
Flyfisher. If you still need the schismatics, let me know and I will send you a copy.
The 107 is a very easy gun to work on.
Dan.
Trish787 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 12:32pm
Dennis. I have requested many times that you leave me alone. You have emailed me and threatened me and continue to harass me! Stop!
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 5:49pm
So what happened to the rifle
Stevec
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 6:39pm
I'm fairly new here so don't want to over step but.... I don't feel this is the proper place for Trish and Dennis to voice their personal troubles. Seems to me this should be where folk come to unwind and have a bit of fun talking Daisy's. There are two sides to every story and it's darned hard to get at both sides over the internet.
 My earlier post on this thread was not meant to be combative toward Trish. Just a heads up. It was blunt. That's my curse.
 Life is too short to sweat the little things...and they are all little. Can't remember who that paraphrases but it's good advice.

All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Trish787 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 12:53pm
I didn't enter into this site to have a battle with Dennis. He completely attacked me. I was on here to simply talk about the daisy gun. I am not looking for you to pick sides. I appreciate your feedbac on re gun value if you have any input. Thy was the only purpose for coming on. Thanks to all for your input.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic