Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gun value

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyfisher58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 9:37pm
Willie, Thank you for the contact. Rick
We're paided to improvise,overcome,adapt, but I try not to with old Daisy BB guns.
flyfisher58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyfisher58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 9:57pm
ACME, I'm not familiar with the S.O.P. to get the plans. This is my first time of any type of online conversations. I read everybodies conversations for awhile before I joined and do appreciate all the help. Please let me know what I can to do to help. Thanks, Rick
We're paided to improvise,overcome,adapt, but I try not to with old Daisy BB guns.
Trish787 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 10:41pm
This post started as a value question!! Thanks to all who had input on my daisy! I just sold it.....
itsieblond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsieblond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 6:06pm
I thought this was a sight to find out about a Daisy Rifle. I may have to dismantle this one and throw it away because it came from a bad home and has caused me problems. It's not for sale. I got it because it's what my brother and I use to use to shoot pidgions with when we were kids. That was in the 60's. I had to get this one to see if they were as good as they use to be. It is because it's what we use to shoot. It even has a wooden stock.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by itsieblond itsieblond wrote:

I thought this was a sight to find out about a Daisy Rifle. I may have to dismantle this one and throw it away because it came from a bad home and has caused me problems. It's not for sale. I got it because it's what my brother and I use to use to shoot pidgions with when we were kids. That was in the 60's. I had to get this one to see if they were as good as they use to be. It is because it's what we use to shoot. It even has a wooden stock.

This is actually a site to inquire about Daisy products; there are four different categories, and all you have to do is click on the little square block in front of the category that you want to participate.                  

For Daisy   Airguns
Buying and Selling
Questions

Other Than Airguns
Other Daisy products
Questions

All you have to do is follow the directions when you registered and you will be able to navigate the Daisy Talk Forum without any problems.
Semper Fi
flyfisher58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyfisher58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:23pm
Sorry about that Dan, Thanks, Rick
Trish787 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 10:18pm
Sold my daisy!
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Trish787 Trish787 wrote:

Sold my daisy!

Congratulations!  Always nice to find those gems a nice home.
Semper Fi
Trish787 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2013 at 12:21pm
Thanks Willie. I was shocked at what I got for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic