Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 10:36am
This is to wildcat3do i need a parts schematic my email add. is sdm2708@hotmail.com please if any body has one for a daisy power line model 92 co2, please send will give money. thanks.... 
bilbo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 4:59am
Call Daisy customer service.They will tell you what you need.
bilbo
w.coe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.coe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2010 at 7:36am
It would be a great help to me if you could email a schematic of the Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol.

Thank you,

w_coe@yahoo.com
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2010 at 6:33pm
^email Daisy at Daisy.com They can email you a manual for your gun for free.
300+ BB/Pellet guns!
Collector of: BB Guns, Guitars, Pinball Machines & Zippo Lighters.
rdfarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdfarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2010 at 5:11am
My model 92 won't go out of "safe".  
I got it from my buddy and loaded both a new cylinder and pellets.  Shot twice and didn't see pellet splash which I should have since it was in the lake.  Then I snapped the gun a few times and it didn't fire.  I tried cycling the safety, but then it would not return to the fire position.  It snaps but won't unsafe.  
Any suggestions?
You can e-mail me at rdfarr (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks

hotrod79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2010 at 7:09pm

Hi this is for wildcat3do i need your parts schematic for powerline 92 trigger spring broke don't know how to put new one in.if you don't mind thank you very much if you can do that for me.  hear is my e-mail addess   reedrsr1167@aol.com

WGOIN1215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGOIN1215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2011 at 7:09am
NEED LIST FOR DAISY POWERLINE 92
THANKS
Thelukewalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thelukewalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 4:39pm
I hope this is still open. Wildcat3do

Thewalkerluke@gmail.com
Thelukewalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thelukewalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 4:41pm
Wildcat3do I would love the schematic for dasiy modle 92
Vicanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 10:38am
I'm in the same situation, I'm from Spain and I would need the mounting plane, I asked deisy, I'm waiting for reply, you could send email to further work. thank you very much.
whether also send parts out of eeuu (Spain, Barcelona), is a small piece broken, I can send pictures of the disassembled gun and the part that is not where it fits
vicanna2@gmail.com
Catalonia is state
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic