Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Huge BB gun collection for sale (over 500 guns!)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huge BB gun collection for sale (over 500 guns!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huge BB gun collection for sale (over 500 guns!)
    Posted: October-21-2023 at 5:01pm
We still have Gene Kubasta's impressive BB gun collection available for purchase (as a whole, or in 10 groups).  Willing to sell for less than Blue Book Value, but not selling individual guns, as there are simply too many and I don't have the time.  Search "Kubasta BB gun collection" to find our website and check out the spreadsheets with links to pictures of each item.  The site also has a spreadsheet listing the 10 remaining groups of guns, how many are available and average value, and total group value.  I enjoy taking about the collection, and always appreciate the interest in this beautiful collection.  My contact info can be found on the website.  Thanks.  John
John K.
trib54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trib54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2024 at 12:23pm
Send me details on guns available
yelpyelp@aol.com
or text to 276-920-7214
J.Emmert
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2024 at 11:15am
Originally posted by trib54 trib54 wrote:

Send me details on guns available
yelpyelp@aol.com
or text to 276-920-7214
Clickable link to the website with the collectionhttps://sites.google.com/site/kubastabbguncollection

I made a zip file of the photos so I could look at them in my spare time- I thought they'd be gone right after they went on sale. That was in 2017...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic