Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huge Online BBgun Auction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2016 at 4:35pm
Thanks Tbird, this auction is the first of five and maybe more

dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2016 at 7:16pm
Guys click on the auction link at the beginning to preview pics and auction site, the auction company got it going today

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2016 at 10:35am
Hows I look guys
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2016 at 1:14pm
Hi Dustin. I guess I understand why there is only one picture per gun, given how many there are. That sure doesn't inspire high value bidding, though. Just my first though and impression.

Thanks,

Vince
Herman Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herman Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2016 at 11:49pm
There are a number of guns of interest, but only one poor quality picture per gun and no descriptions of condition does not really make me want to jump right in with my money.  Also do I understand it correctly that I would have to pay 15% beyond the bid price plus shipping?

Herman
Herman
Decatur, AL
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 7:43am
Herman,
I just last week bought a Daisy BB gun on an internet auction. Paid $35 for the gun, and when the invoice came an additional $51.50 was added.... "Buyers Premium" and shipping charges.!!!!!
Be careful.
Marv

Marv, NW OH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 7:51am
I'm going to give the Auctioneer a call this weekend and see what's going on with the pictures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 9:20am
Marvin it's going to cost the buyer shipping no matter what and if the gun sells for 40 it's just a extra 6 dollars for the premium, what I'm trying to say is buy more than one to save on shipping. Shipping is not cheap. If your going to buy one for 35 dollars the shipping is going to run 10-15 dollars

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 9:37am
Man did you ever get hosed on that auction, you payed almost 40 dollars on shipping,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2016 at 8:04pm
Bidding has started
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic