Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huge Online BBgun Auction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 2:37pm
The only problem with these auctions Justin is nobody knows how much they will be charged for shipping. People want to know how much they will be paying for the item with shipping. If they know what the shipping cost will be then they know how much they can bid on the item itself. I'm not sure if the auction company can do it or not but they may want to include a shipping calculator in the auctions.
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 11:00pm
Only thing I can say about the shipping at this point is that if you bought one gun I can guarantee that the shipping is not going to be over twenty dollars. I just sent a bbguns to Ohio for 15 dollars with 600 dollars insurance. So between 10- 20 dollar for shipping. Like I said try to buy more than one and save on the shipping. Thanks Tbird for the help
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 8:07pm
3days left
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2016 at 8:12am
Well how did the auction go? Did the guns sell ok? Did you get decent prices for them?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic