Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need some help with my 1894

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryswanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some help with my 1894
    Posted: April-19-2017 at 11:20pm
Hi guys, first time to the forum and I'm glad there is one for Daisy's because it's hard to find information.
The problem I have is with my 1894 Daisy I got brand new when I was around 12 years old in the early 90's for my birthday. I pulled it apart when I was about 16 and never put it back together. I was trying to fix the low power issue I had with the gun at the time. 

I have managed to keep 95% of the parts but I have lost the magazine follower (i think thats what it is called, the part you you push along between the barrel to load another ten rounds) and the plunger head assembly. I have noticed with the manuals available on line that they don't have a safety like mine? I would like to 100% confirm the model number so I can try and source the correct parts. The rifle has a plastic stock and a plastic lever. It has a saddle ring and a safety switch on the right reciever. Where it says model it only says 1894 B-B CAL (4.5mm). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated in regards to ID'ing the gun, getting the correct workshop manual and sourcing parts. Thank you very reading.
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2017 at 11:24am
Barry, copy & put the following link in your browser for parts for your 1894.
http://www.jgairguns.biz/catalog/index.php?cPath=78_186_206&page=1
This link is for the service manual.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/576299/message/1305532169/Daisy.+++++++++++Model+1894+Service+Manual.
Pat
barryswanson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryswanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2017 at 6:48pm
39hunter thank you for your help. I have contacted JG Airguns and they don't have the follower unfortunately. The manual is slightly different to my rifle. When I load the BB's they travel through a little passage way in the plastic fore grip as opposed to the tube in the diagram. Mine also has a safety switch. Other than that is it safe to assume everything else would be the same?
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2017 at 8:38pm
Barry, I have a list of Daisy Qualified Gunsmiths & Parts Suppliers for the older discontinued models, that I obtained from Daisy Outdoor Products. One of them might have the part you need. If you want it, send me an email and I will forward it to you. My email is on my profile.  
Pat
barryswanson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryswanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:13pm
Thanks mateThumbs Up email sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic