Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Impossible to find parts co-op

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impossible to find parts co-op
    Posted: February-02-2017 at 7:00pm
Hey,
Anyone want to share their project guns that need very difficult to find parts? Maybe, as a group, we can help each other to connect with them parts. Tongue

All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Boley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2017 at 10:16pm
Great idea!
PappyWagner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PappyWagner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2017 at 10:42am
I'd like to get (if I can't get an actual) a good picture of all sides so I could copy the forearm band that has the western/indian design on it.
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie ?"
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2017 at 12:10pm
Great Idea!  I have been looking for several years now, an original sling for a Model 140 Defender rifle.  It is very similar to the Model 141, except it is khaki tan in color and perhaps slightly thinner.  I have seen a very few and they were on the rifle for sale.  I have not seen one for sale by itself.  Anyone out there that has one they would part with?

Question 
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2017 at 4:43pm
If you mean that mid 50's forearm band that came on the 94 RR.....the one with Indian style heiroglyphics....I have one and don't mind lending it to you so you can see it up close. 
PappyWagner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PappyWagner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2017 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

If you mean that mid 50's forearm band that came on the 94 RR.....the one with Indian style heiroglyphics....I have one and don't mind lending it to you so you can see it up close. 
That is the one ! 
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie ?"
daisyhunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2017 at 8:20pm
Fuse , You have a  good idea,  I'm going to start it out.  In need of the screw on front site & leveler on rear site of the Daisy model 26 If someone has, that would be great    507-373-1568   gsanderson1568@charter.net      Thanks  Gary
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2017 at 8:20pm
Got your email Pappy and replied. 
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2017 at 8:25pm
I'm looking for a 111 mod. 40 Red Ryder stock in decent condition. Also need to find the early 880 pump arm retainer clip. It's a small C shaped piece of plastic. If you have one I could borrow, I'd do a 3D copy of it and send it back to you. I'd pay shipping both ways, of course. 
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2017 at 9:09pm

I am selling most of of Daisy collection, but I also have a few extra parts or parts guns
I will be selling.

Daisy Model H, shot tube, cast iron cocking lever, and metal is in fair condition. $15-25

Daisy Model B 1000 shot tube $20.00

Daisy Model 75 Scout shot tube  $15.00

Daisy Model 111 plastic stocks, forearms $10.00

Daisy Buzz Barton (all 3 guns and the Model 80 water gun with excellent leather holster.)

Daisy Defender Model 141 & 142 $175/$190. plus shipping

Louie LeMaster
Vietnam Veteran 67-68
tatankatoo@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic