Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Instructions for 880 seal kit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refriedwhiskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instructions for 880 seal kit?
    Posted: June-27-2012 at 2:37pm
My father just got a replacement seal kit for his old 880 air rifle, which has stopped holding pressure. He wants me to help him do the repair. The kit came with an exploded diagram of the rifle and all of its parts, and I think we can probably work from it -- between the two of us, we're pretty handy -- but I was wondering if anyone can direct me to online instructions or a video showing exactly how the seal kit repair is done. Might save us the trouble of disassembling parts of the gun that don't need to be taken apart, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 2:34pm
Ejwills
refriedwhiskey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refriedwhiskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 11:08am
Thanks very much, Wizzer! I think this'll be a big help.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 1:51pm
Your welcome.
Ejwills
paper9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2013 at 6:40am
Can you tell me where I can buy a seal kit for the 880?
Rich
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2013 at 11:27am
Go to JGAirguns LLC. Then Daisy then parts and 880. Or contact bryanand assoc. They have the kit also.
Dan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic