Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leaking CO2 200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fv22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaking CO2 200
    Posted: May-29-2017 at 12:09pm
Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum, hoping to find some much needed info.
I have a mid 1960's CO2 200 in great condition except that it leaks CO2 when a cartridge is installed. I've asked around on other airgun forums and nobody seems to know where to get seals or how to repair it. Hoping I have better luck here! This was my first gun as a kid and would really love to be able to shoot it again. Please let me know if there are repair kits available or if someone out there can repair it for me.
Thanks in advance!
Bob
FV22
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2017 at 8:27pm
Jimmie is your guy for conquering those models. He's on here occasionally.
fv22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fv22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2017 at 10:11pm
Thanks. Do you know how I can contact him?
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2017 at 6:53am
Go to search on this site, type in jimmie in username and his profile with e-mail address highlighted in blue will appear. Contact should be a simple click away from there. Good luck.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2017 at 6:04pm
Jimmie is a good guy and has done the near impossible with figuring out how to reseal the 200. He did one for me and it shoots like new.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
fv22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fv22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2017 at 7:07pm
Great, thanks for the info. I'm going to look him up and hopefully he'll get mine shooting like new also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic