Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leather Sling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leather Sling
    Posted: November-18-2018 at 3:48pm
I have a Daisy Model 98 Eagle set including scope, leather sling, bb's, leather loader pouch, pamphlets, etc. and box.  I recently got a leather sling that looks extremely close to the leather sling on my 98.  I have seen many Model 98s that have sold with no sling.  I actually have never seen a Model 98 leather sling sell separately.  Although, this is not a Daisy leather sling, it appears and is made very, very similar to the Model 98 sling.  It does not have the metal attachment hooks at each end.  The sling is seasoned, and is in excellent shape.  I personally think that this would be the next best choice for a Model 98 if you have one without a sling.  I am asking $40 plus shipping for it which is just what l have in it.  I thought I would offer it before I list it on eBay.  If you have an interest, give me your email and I will send you pics.  Thanks        
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic