Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

legacy 2202

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airgunguy51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: legacy 2202
    Posted: October-18-2014 at 8:21pm
Has anyone found a parts source for these guns? ImI'm looking for a trigger group and a rotary 10 rand mag. Any Ideas?
wetdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2014 at 4:06pm
Parts are very hard to find. I know the rotary mags will be from $75.00 to possibly $100.00. Try Hoosier gun works and see if they have any listed. As for the trigger group, is it lost or is it broken ? Gun Parts Corp. has some of the internal parts for that, but not the entire assembly. Check gun shops and gun shows for a trade in that might be used and beat up, but would have what you need. If that fails find another one and use yours for parts. Hope this helps.
airgunguy51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airgunguy51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2014 at 12:40pm
thanks, currently working the web hard.I will post what I find.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic