Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luminum BB's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Luminum BB's
    Posted: November-04-2020 at 2:42pm
I have four full tubes of Daisy Luminum Bulls Eye bbs and found that someone paid $30 on eBay for an empty tube.  I just joined your group to get information on these and found that Daisy tried them right after WWII because of the steel shortage.  They come out fast but are extremely inaccurate (so I read, I'm not going to try them).  Since you guys gave me the info I thought you should get first shot at buying these if they are truly a collectable.  If not, some jerk got ripped for $30.  I would gladly sell all four for $60 and I'll pay shipping from Florida. I'll also throw in a full tube of Peters Air Rifle shot, made in Kings Mills, Ohio.  Tom McNaughton   tmsnook427@aol.com
OldTom
OldTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2020 at 11:03am
These Luminum bbs sold in about 24 hours.  I had no idea they were this rare so I am in the process of looking for more in the estate I inherited.
OldTom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic