Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mint 1983 Christmas Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2019 at 11:31am
Another example.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Daisy-Christmas-Story-Red-Ryder-bb-gun-w-Compass-sundial-Ralpie-Limited-Run/253844763167?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26.
I've seen them even higher, not sure if sold.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2019 at 6:47pm
^^^That one's actually much newer.^^^
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2019 at 8:50pm
I don't know how many of the newer versions I have seen listed as being a 1983 Dream, that aren't. I'm no expert on these limited production ready-made collectable Daisys but $250 seems awfully steep for a 35th anniversary Dream.

Just did a quick search, new 35th's are being sold for $160 shipped, may be cheaper somewhere else but point being the listing is fishing. See that a lot, too.  

ETA- mbrooks401's post below links to them for $70 plus shipping, WAY cheaper!
mbrooks401 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbrooks401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2019 at 1:27am
http://daisymuseum.3dcartstores.com/35th-Anniversary-Christmas-Dream-BB-gun_p_298.html

The museum store is out of stock on the 35th at the moment but if you want one it looks like they will be getting more soon.
NewGuy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewGuy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2019 at 9:33am
Anyone interested can drop their email and I’ll give you heads up when I decide what to do with it. I would love to have someone that truly appreciates it to have the opportunity to own it.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2019 at 12:43pm
I should have paid more attention to that one.

Ejwills.

Ejwills
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 12:58pm
I had a nice 1983 Christmas Story RR. It was not immaculate but in about 90% condition with the original package card. The cello wrap and all papers were gone. It still displayed real nice on the card. As I recall, I got a little over $300 for it last summer. Yours is boxed. The rarer ones came carded with cello wrapping. One of those unopened is hard to put a price on........priceless. If yours were mine, I would be asking in the $400+ range for it. Good luck. 
BTW If you have any interest in Daisy collecting, you will kick yourself for selling that one. Cry
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

I had a nice 1983 Christmas Story RR. It was not immaculate but in about 90% condition with the original package card. The cello wrap and all papers were gone. It still displayed real nice on the card. As I recall, I got a little over $300 for it last summer. Yours is boxed. The rarer ones came carded with cello wrapping. One of those unopened is hard to put a price on........priceless. If yours were mine, I would be asking in the $400+ range for it. Good luck. 
BTW If you have any interest in Daisy collecting, you will kick yourself for selling that one. Cry

Fuse    interesting that your Christmas Story RR came carded.  I have a 1938 RR that is carded and still cello wrap unopened. Have not seen another one but I am sure there are a few out there. Even the ones in the boxes are getting harder to come by. I like them because they resemble the original ones.

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 7:02pm
That was the card it came on!
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2019 at 2:10pm
Price wise i was thinking the Original Christmas Story version -1983. Got some what sidetracked.

Ejwills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic