Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mod a bottle cap shot tube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mod a bottle cap shot tube
    Posted: October-11-2023 at 11:48pm
Hi gals and guys has any one try to mod a bottle cap shot tube by putting a seamless tube I think I could probably drill the threaded end and get the threaded end off of the seam tube and then drill out the upper end with a bottle cap is take that off and then put them on a seamless tube with a little modification is anybody tried that please let me know oldgeorge northern California God bless stay safe
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2023 at 12:00am
I haven't but I think a Chap called Shane Bruce has, check out his youtube channel Restomod Daisy and if you aren't sure about anything you see just send him an email as he is really knowledgeable about mods.
Oldgeorge View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2023 at 12:31am
Thank you have bless day tomorrow God bless oldgeorge
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2023 at 1:22pm
I have drilled out and reattached the bottle cap end and created the threaded end to make a single shot tube. I imagine you could reattach the threaded end as well.
Russ
Air-It-Is
Oldgeorge View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2023 at 4:12pm
Hi Russ yes I did drill out the cap and threaded all I have left to do is to drill the little hole for the spring to go back in to hold the baby in place until you fire take it easy Russ stay safe buddy thanks for the comeback old George Northern Cal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic