Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 107 trombone action

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2017 at 2:39pm
Thanks. I agree it is a work out. 
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2017 at 3:37pm
I knew of 2 versions of the Buck Jones, and knew there was a 105 Junior, but the others are news to me.There's almost as much info on the 107 here, as in Gary Garber's encyclopedia! I was rather surprised at the lack of coverage of that particular model. But the book is still excellent in most every other way. I think that says more about the relative scarcity of the 107s than it does any real shortcoming by G.G. ETA- My mistake, not a thing wrong w/the book. Most of the 107s were made in Rodgers! D'oh...

Oneandgone, you listed one of yours as being a variant 2 "train gun". What's that?
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2017 at 4:23pm
If you go to the section in Gary's book titled "Train Guns" you'll get a better explanation than I can provide. Basically it is a receiver that was stamped with Plymouth, MI. Before it was assembled it was shipped to the new Daisy home in Rogers, AR. At some point after that it was assembled into a complete rifle and stamped with a Rogers registration number. 
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2017 at 5:14pm
Ahh, thanks. I've not gotten that far into the book yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic