Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 200 POWER LINE Pistol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odyssey1231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 4:41am
Originally posted by pinball-1 pinball-1 wrote:

The Powerline 200, I believe, is the newer version, as Daisy started to call most of their guns powerline something or others. semiautopellet: so there are seals on this gun? Are they original? On the box it clearly states "no o-rings needed". Did you add these to make it work or what? I'm confused, sorry.
Thanks,
Dustin
Stephen
Wide Body View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wide Body Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 2:06pm
Just a thought on Daisy 200 Power Line Pistol!  I bought one at a show (in the last three days) for $25.00 and it was not working.  When the puncture seat was removed from the action, the washer inside looked somewhat crushed from the cylinder pressure.  It looks like a teflon material so I turned it around to re-install it in the seat..  Before that I took a scribe and punched a hole in a piece of 3M electrical tape.  The size was made as close as possible using scissors to cut the tape while it was on the scribe.  Removed the cut piece and the washer was placed on the scribe behind the tape.  Just push the scribe through the hole in the puncture seat and slide the tape as low as you can and then push the washer into the hole covering the tape (with sticky side hitting the base of the puncture seat).  This stopped all leaking and I am on to another problem with the elevator sticking out after firing around 30 or so rounds.
If I release the gas pressue the elevator moves and I am back in business but wasting almost all my gas cylinder to do that. The Naptha works very well so thanks for that info.
The elevator spring was totally de-formed but repaired as best I could.  To get the spring in place I Just used a piece of paper rolled to half round and slid the paper over the spring while putting the action in the housing.  It worked but I am thinking the spring is not correct for tension on the elevator.  It was really destoyed from previous disassemblies ( I am assuming).

The piece that slides over the barrel seems like a BB stop but I do not know yet why it has a hole in it.  There could be some part missing that I never observed. 

Thanks again for the lighter fluid tip.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic