Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 25 Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2020 at 7:56pm
Rick, while looking for the emails from Dale, I did find several emails from you sitting in the deleted folder. I'm in the process of replying to them. I apologize for this. I have no idea what is going on with my email. It's outlook, and it has to be one of- if not THE worst email provider in existence. 

Dale, I apologize to you as well. I cannot find anything from you, and I have looked everywhere.
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2020 at 7:55am
Good Morning,

I tried sending it again.  Thanks for all of the help.
Thanks

Dale
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2020 at 9:22am
Still not seeing anything, Dale. I know you're sending them but for some unknown reason they're just not making it to me.

Let's try another email acc't. I seldom use it, but it should work. You can paste it directly into your email address bar.

cobalt327@charter.net

dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2020 at 8:19am
Good morning,  OK I sent the picture to the new email address.  Thanks for all of the help!
Thanks

Dale
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2020 at 1:23pm
I got it but the attachment is in a format my computer doesn't recognize, so I can't open it to see the photo.

Maybe someone else can? I'm guessing it was taken with an iPhone or Ipad. It's: IMG_6744.HEIC
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2020 at 10:23pm
i resent it as a jpg
Thanks

Dale
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2020 at 10:10am
Good Morning,  I think I have the part installed that acts as a safety when the gun is being pumped.  However, I have two questions.  First, it appears their must be a spring to hold up the angled side of the pieces because it is always locking the trigger from being pulled.  So I thought there should be a spring to hold up the 90 degree angle piece and then when the gun is pumped it would pivot this piece down to lock the trigger.  However, once I installed the trigger spring and if I did it correctly, the bottom half of the spring rests on that 90 angle piece so now it is always being held down and the trigger always remains locked.  What am I missing here or what do I have installed wrong?
Thanks

Dale
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2020 at 11:42pm
Dale,  The safe bar is held down by the trigger spring,  There is no other spring on the safe bar, and should act correctly if the safe bar is installed correctly or if it is the correct safe bar???.  Hard to trouble shoot without pics.  Here is the trigger spring installation page from the 25 Daisy Service manual showing the safe bar ....in case you do not have it.   Rick

Aim Straight
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2020 at 3:53am
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2020 at 7:51am
Then I must have the Safe bar installed incorrectly.  With the gun pointing forward, I have it installed on the left hand side of the wall of the gun.  The flat part is next to the left hand side of the gun.  The 90 degree tab is behind the trigger and on he other end the rounded part is up in the air.  Does this sound right?  My safe bar is in the picture above and I don't know where to put the other smaller rounded piece if it even fits into the gun.
Thanks

Dale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic