Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MODEL 97

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MODEL 97
    Posted: April-27-2019 at 12:08pm
I have a model 97 working sounds good missing the bb loader that screws in i'v seen some on line for other models do not know if they will fit looks to be close  any help or someone make offer as is
MIKE K KC
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2019 at 8:22pm
It sounds like you are missing the "shot tube". It's the part that the BB comes out of when the gun is shot.

Good luck.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2019 at 10:45am
Hey Mike,
The shot tube should be interchangeable with other Daisy models of the same mechanism length. It would help if we knew the dimension from a point of reference, such as from the top rear screw (holds the top of the stock) to the muzzle. I've used a single shot tube on several different guns when one is missing. At least this keeps them usable.

Even though the shot tube is very essential, knowing this might make the gun marketable.
Air-It-Is
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2019 at 8:13pm
The model 97 uses the same shot tube as the Model 111, 1938 & 94. I check all of these lighting lower shot tubes in my model 97.
Pat
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2019 at 5:05am
There's also a short version of the Ligntnin' Loader shot tube used in the 1201. Can anyone say what other models use the short Ligntnin' Loader shot tube?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic