Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Latest Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2018 at 1:16pm
thanks for the correction, his name was Jimmie not Eddie.
Ejwills
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2018 at 1:26pm
Darn, I was hoping there was someone else doing it. I see there are a ton of 200s always on eBay, seems like a good opportunity for a person who was able to reseal them and/or sell them already repaired.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2018 at 1:29pm
Some info.
http://forum.daisymuseum.com/successful-co2-200-300-leak-repairs_topic4730&OB=DESC_page3.htm
Ejwills
FREEBIRD View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2018 at 6:20pm
I did some research on these threads on the 200 before I started on mine. They are pretty simple guns, the biggest take-away was the part on cleaning them like a carburetor, little pieces of debris will make a poor seal. You also just puncture the cart, then just a 1/2 turn in and they seal up nicely. The 100 is a hard one to come by, if they are nice, they want a lot of cash. Great part of Daisy history and they are built quite robust, I have a few hundred rounds through both of mine. One question, do any of you guys find 8 gram carts locally? I get them on-line, but it's always nice to be able to pick them up.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2019 at 8:52pm
There's currently a 100 on fleabay, looks to be a nice, complete example of the breed. They just dropped the price, was $99, is now $84, they might take less? Don't know. It's here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/143323804600?ul_noapp=true
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic