Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my new toy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 10:37am
Hi!
i am new comer here so let welcome me...
i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty much sure that here i will get them... share some interesting things with me........"
Political News, Government News

Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2017 at 8:50am
Very nice set, i have one of the little guns with the red stock but NONE of the other stuff.
Gary
Boley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 8:19pm
That is really nice,thanks for sharing it with us. 
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 8:31am
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

I do like old toys. I'm tempted to buy them when they are cool enough. I could not resist this old cork gun target set. It's complete and works perfect. That little gun shoots a cork HARD. I tried it out at about 8 feet and was scared it damaged the box/trap. The set of crow targets roll up and down that frame thing depending on which level of crows you hit. Never saw this et complete in this condition before.
Thought you all might get a kick out of it. The box is marked Plymouth and the gun is marked Rogers.

Hi Fuse, I LOVE IT! Great find! Really nice condition, congratulations!

Regards, gkenny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic