Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 2011 Forum Upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daisy Museum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 2011 Forum Upgrade
    Posted: November-08-2011 at 9:54am

We have upgraded the forum with new enhanced security and capabilities to better handle spam and abuse.  We appreciate your patience during this transition.  Daisy Museum

shane View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2011 at 3:38pm
MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL OF YALL WHO KEEP THIS THING UP AND RUNNIN I THANK YOU ALL.
CLOSET FULL OF DAISY'S and a few others
shane View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 10:06am
We are home now and the trip to the Museum and Factory are just sweet memories.But how sweet they are.It is a trip that must be taken for a daisy Fan/collector/lover/enthusiast.Orin I am sorry I didnt get to take you to lunch'maybe next time the ladys did thier best and I hope you were able to get the issues of that day straight.Me and my wife Enjoyed every moment of the tour and the gift shop at the end it really is a must do trip for any Daisy person.I thank you Deborah for your kindness an good ole southern hospitality'We have lots of pictures and I will try to post a few if and when i get time.To all who have not been yet you need to go It is well worth it for the feeling you get while you are there.Rogers is a wonderful old town lots to do and see in and around the place and everywhere we went the people were great.We ended up in Branson MO. via Eureka springs ark. and seen an done a lot but my mind always went back to the Daisy Museum I am a Friend now and what better way to do it but in person .We will go back one day Thank You and deepest and warmest Regards Shane and Nicole in NC.
CLOSET FULL OF DAISY'S and a few others
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 10:57am
I am glad you enjoyed your trip to Northwest Arkansas.  I live about 1 hour away in Missouri and I visit Northwest Arkansas quite often.  You are certainly correct regarding the staff at the Daisy Museum.  They are very friendly and extremely helpful.  Northwest Arkansas offers a lot of things to enjoy and do for anyone vacationing.  It is a beautiful part of Arkansas that offers any type of activities you are looking for.
JD24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2013 at 6:22am
hey do you guys maybe know how much a Daisy 188 will go for? it is still in working condition and looks good as well, I cant find any info on it please help me.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2013 at 11:40am
STUFF IT!!
This is not a sports forum!
Ejwills
Daisy Museum View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Museum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2013 at 12:00pm
Agreed.  We continue to monitor and delete topics which are inapropriate or unrelated. If necessary, we will delete the poster.  This sometimes takes 24 hrs.  Thanks to all for your understanding and patience.  The Daisy Museum. 
bountybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bountybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2014 at 1:17am
Why can I not ask a question about the Avanti Elite 753?  Thank you for your help.
May all your paths be bright ones.
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 7:44pm
I'm logged in, but can't post? Help.
Dan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic