Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New style lever. Old style gun!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2021 at 10:39pm
I think Shane's "Rest-O-Mod" videos have brought a lot of folks to Daisy BB guns, and he deserves a lot of credit for doing them. Shane is well-versed on the subject, and he gets to the point without any unnecessary content. His videos are mostly short, but packed with information. His voice is very easy to listen to, as well.

REST-O-MOD YOUTUBE  CHANNEL:  
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

I think Shane's "Rest-O-Mod" videos have brought a lot of folks to Daisy BB guns, and he deserves a lot of credit for doing them. Shane is well-versed on the subject, and he gets to the point without any unnecessary content. His videos are mostly short, but packed with information. His voice is very easy to listen to, as well.

REST-O-MOD YOUTUBE  CHANNEL:  

Shane's videos make for good reference.   Comparison wealth is great also.   His workbench, others here, and my own enhance the overall learning experience.   As for the brevity of his videos, I suspect that is by design.   It's been my experience that attention spans, even for adults, are shrinking.   Kudos to Mr Bruce. And Kudos to all here who learn and share their tasty morsels of information!!   
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic