Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No. 108 Model 39

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 7:04pm
maybe some jb weld would fix it'you would see it of course unless you refinished it. just a thought.
CLOSET FULL OF DAISY'S and a few others
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 10:34pm
Ah, I hadn't noticed the extra screw, glad you pointed that out. I was too fixated on the stock repair area. Well, if one of you guys comes into a nice one for sale keep me in mind.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 11:48pm
Mr. One; I have four of the 108-39's, one that you can see on the link on my earlier posting; I can take some photos of the other 3 and send them to you with a description
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:37am
Sure thing Will, much appreciated!
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 6:34pm
Need the email address, your profile does not list it; thank you.
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 7:27pm
It's EG...Do you still have our emails about the BJ stock I mailed out the other day? If so same addy. I suppose I could just shoot you an email right quick though.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:53pm
Hi EG: got your email, and posted some photos of two 108-39s;  don't gasp as the prices that I paid for them, but that is where the bidding took themShocked and the dates of purchase.  I had a third specimen but it came with a 1938B stock and aluminum cocking lever.  The fourth item is the specimen that I have up for auction on GunBroker, which link I provided in a previous posting.
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:56pm

Fantastic, thanks Will! I emailed you back already, take your time, no rush.

KKinNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KKinNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2023 at 12:03pm
I have one.  But the stock is cracked.  I've been trying to find a replacement, to no avail.

Anyone know where I might find a 1930s era Stock for Daisy 108-39 Carbine?
Keith Kaplan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic