Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Daisy BB gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicy p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Daisy BB gun
    Posted: August-08-2005 at 5:54pm
I have a Daisy BB gun i just found. It seems very old it has a wooden stock and forearm and i think the Lever is cast iron but im not sure. It also has a coin in the side of the stock that reads official shooting education bb gun by daisy. I would like to know how old it is please let me know.
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 3:54am

It sounds like you have a 99 Champion, these are actually newer, probably around the late 80's-early 90's (someone correct me if I'm wrong). They made this gun last year at the Daisy museum as a commemorative.

Dustin

RM422 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RM422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 3:54am
We need a bit more information in order to help you. Like the model of the gun. It should be located on the barrel. Just carefully look over it.
One Shot, One Kill
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 5:06am
RM422 If it says Shooting Education on the coin it is a 99 Champion.
RM422 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RM422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 3:13pm
sorry Pinball I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I will know for the next time.
One Shot, One Kill
xmasdaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xmasdaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2006 at 6:26pm
i got a daisy champion 99 for xmas in 1978...I just found it again in my folks attic...perfect condition...It was a good gun but the butt screws worked loose often and it had trouble penetrating cans...U also had to load the bbs into a sleave which then had to be slipped into the barrell and screwed in...this proved to be difficult at times...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic