Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Daisy Pistol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNCLE Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Daisy Pistol
    Posted: March-22-2005 at 2:17pm

I am looking for some info on and would appreciate any help trying to Identify an old Daisy Pistol. I would like  to know how old it is and what it is worth.   I found this site and just thought I'd try.  It is an all metal Automatic type pistol, a screw in and out barrel tube. The slide slides and it does fire, although not very powerfully. It appears the cal. is smaller than a regular BB so I don't know if it would shot a BB or not. Etched in the top of the barrel it says :  DAISY  NO. 118 TARGET SPECIAL   CALIBRE  .118   PATENTS PENDING  DAISY MFG. CO.  PLYMOUTH,  MICH.   U.S.A.   It also has etched  Bullseye targets on either side of the handles, with  DAISY across the bottom part of the circles of the target.  I would appreciate any help with this, and if you need a picture send your email address and I'll try to send one.   Thanks

Hit what you aim at, Rick
bilbo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2005 at 4:05am
CHECK REPLY TO VEGAL VIC. RE: DAISY 118 TARGETEER
bilbo
dennis@daisykin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis@daisykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2005 at 5:37pm
You have a Daisy Targeteer or Target Special .118 cal. target pistol.  You can read about it on the FAQ page at www.daisyking.com 
Visit my web site at www.DaisyKing.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic