Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PHOTOS.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PHOTOS.
    Posted: May-27-2020 at 9:57am
Its seem to me and Hundreds more that DAISY could get in the 21st Century, So people could put Pictures of there DAISY BB Guns on DAISY TALK ??   
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2020 at 2:26pm
Hello and welcome, Paul.  I don't know for certain, but I am fairly sure that the Daisy Museum would be happy to upgrade the forum to host pictures if you wanted to make a donation to cover the cost.  They sponsor this forum and operate on a very lean budget.

Posting here is really easy from a third party site like Imgur.

Give it a try and you can post as many pictures as you want.

Here is how you do it:

1. First upload your desired photo to a hosting site.  I use Imgur.  Others here use Postimage.

2. When you reply to or start a thread and you want to post a photo, type in your comment, then move your cursor to where you want the photo to appear in your post.

3. Click on the Tree icon in the first row above the window where you put your text (6th icon from the left). This Tree is only available in the "Post Reply" option, not the "Quick Reply" option.

4. This will open a pop-up window titled "Image Properties."

5. In this pop-up window, you will see a blank space in the upper right with a pre-filled "http://" in it.

6. The site where your image is stored will display several types of links that you can copy and use.  Copy the "Direct Link" link.

7. Paste this copied link in the blank space mentioned in #4 above.

8.  If you have a double http:// delete one of them.

9. Just to the right of the blank space where you copied the photo link, click on the rectangular button labeled "Preview"

10. This will cause a preview of your image to open.  It will look YUUUUGE, but that's OK.  It will look normal sized in your post.

11.  At the bottom right of the "Image Properties" pop-up, you will see a rectangular button labeled "OK"

12.  Click on that button and your picture will be visible in your post.

This all sounds more tedious than it is, so give it a try and don't get discouraged.

Be Prepared
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic