Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2021 at 3:41pm
I won't even attempt to post a picture. Fortunately most posts here are about repairing and parts. Would be nice to see some collections on here, though. My opinion.
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2021 at 9:02pm
Posting pics here isn't the easiest thing on the world, but like anything else, once you post a couple, you get the hang of it.  Dennis' tutorial is about as clearly presented as it can be.
Be Prepared
schutzen-jager View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schutzen-jager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2021 at 9:36am
JMHO - i find it easy , fast , + simple to do if you do not have to use a separate hosting site - 74+ and not very tech savvy user -   
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 1:41pm
I followed twocompassheads' instructions and was able to post this photo.  I only chose one photo to post just to see if I could do it (baby steps).  His instructions are good.

Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 4:37pm
Good one Gary, anything you store in Imgur you can move it to the forum.  Also it can be private on the site, no need to share it with the public. 

Keep On Plinking
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 6:02pm

Here is a little known trick for getting pictures and information on the Forum.
Let us say you want to put something up you see on the internet.  Well JUST HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WANT on that page, RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT COPY or COPY IMAGE, whatever you see.   NOW COME TO THE FORUM GO TO THE POST WINDOW, RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT PASTE.  Walah, it is in the message box!--- text, pictures, hyperlinks, and all.  I use this a lot.
Internet content must be on a published page......................
Below.... that is exactly what I did to get this from the Daisy Museum page to demonstrate.
Regards, Rick
Try it, you'll like it!  --  "Hey Mickey likes it!" 

2020 Downtown Rogers Model 25

Each year the Daisy Museum creates artwork, featuring an historic site in downtown Rogers, Arkansas, to be engraved into the stock of the famous Daisy Model 25 pump-action BB gun. This year's artwork features the H.L. Stroud House. Mr. Stroud founded Stroud Mercantile in downtown Rogers in 1884, and built this impressive home in 1898. In 1920 the building became a funeral home and operated as such for 82 years. It was razed in 2019. A card, inserted with each gun, tells a more complete story. These guns are engraved to order and, when 500 guns have been made or at the end of 2020, whichever comes first, the issue will be closed.  Click here to view more!

Aim Straight
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 7:40pm
    I did the same thing and it works, good  to remember.  Thanks Rick

Keep On Plinking
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 7:55pm
Dennis, Thanks for your tutorial, I see Gary is on board with posting pictures.   
Nice you tried it and it worked!  I got excited for a moment on your post above I thought it was your man-cave!  
Was ready to make some more trade deals!!!  LOL
Regards, Rick

To Rick Eastley,  you need to try this so you can put up some pics also... 
Aim Straight
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 8:02pm
I forgot to mention on the above TRICK for getting pics and text  off the internet on the Forum post -- It will not work if the content is a Flash post, or other embeded HTML stuff.   Only text and pics/gifs...
Thanks .  Just experiment and you will soon find what it works with and what it does not.
Regards, Rick
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic