Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Photos on Daisy Talk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Photos on Daisy Talk
    Posted: November-21-2022 at 10:24am
Cobalt asked me to post some "inside the factory" photos on Daisy Talk, but my attempts were unsuccessful.  This has always been a pain on this site.  Does anyone know how to do it without using a third-party website?  Thank you.
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Texas1836 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Texas1836 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2022 at 3:50pm
https://postimages.org

Go to this site and sign-up. It's easy, free and you can upload photos from your computer, copy the direct link, and paste the link in the box that opens when you select the insert image icon at the top of the DT Topic Post. 
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2022 at 4:23pm
GARY,   CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR INFO I SENT.
RICK
Aim Straight
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2022 at 6:01pm
Gary,  I'm sure they do it this way to keep any corrupt pictures coming onto the site, virus or malware or whatever.  It's just a place to store your pictures that you want to post on this forum.  I use Imgur as my site and post the pictures to it that I want to post here.  It's private, and my account so the public doesn't see it.  It's handy to go to, you can see old photos that have been posted here.  I did a serries of pictures on how to do it on this forum.  I will put the link here.  You can use whatever site that others use.

Keep On Plinking
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2022 at 2:23pm
Thanks to each of you who tried to educate me!  I will keep trying to post photos.
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic