Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pretty good score I think....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pretty good score I think....
    Posted: June-28-2018 at 9:17pm
I just picked this up and for a very good price I think. It's not my biggest score, but for how hard it is to find this one and for what I paid I think I did very good. 

The shrink wrap is pretty dry and brittle , but I couldn't resist working it out of there to hold it and get a look at the stock. It's full of bb's. I think whoever received it way back when must've opened it, loaded it, shot it, and then put it back for all this time. I did not buy it from the original owner I don't think. Now that I'm thinking of it I need to get into touch and ask to be sure. Lastly, the Lot# is 3J20407. Yeah!!

Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 8:28am
Great find!
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 10:09am
That is cool!
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 12:37pm
I was just talking about that movie and this very gun yesterday with my wife. Nice find!
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 12:53pm
Wonderful find! Don't shoot your eye out kid!
Air-It-Is
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 5:11pm
You got lucky on that one, Nice find.

Ejwills.

Ejwills
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 7:34pm
Very nice. Tongue
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic