Forum Description: To help users communicate about Daisy Aiguns
URL: http://forum.daisymuseum.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1252
Printed Date: December-13-2018 at 1:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Help with Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol
Posted By: ampshock
Subject: Help with Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol
Date Posted: May-27-2006 at 5:23pm
 Hello everyone, I own an old daisy 92 powerline Co2 pistol that looks alot like a beretta. I bought some Hollow point hunting pellets and tried to go shooting with them and they got stuck in the gun. Then when I got home I thought I would dissassemble it and take out the stuck pellet. Well I did just that and got the pellet out. I started to reassemble the gun, then half way through I did'nt know how to put the rest back together. There is one peice of metal that hooks up to where the trigger is then goes somewhere else in front of the trigger. I have tried for countless hours to reassemble it but it cant seem to fit it all back together in a working whole. I have also searched on google for many days then stumbled across this  forum. I was woundering if someone here has a parts diagram that shows how they all fit together. or something of some help. I personaly have never taken apart a airgun before so I am new to it.

-------------
Guns currently in possesion: 33 Whinchester hunting rifle, Bereta style Daisy powerline 92 Co2.

Replies:
Posted By: pinball-1
Date Posted: May-28-2006 at 3:11am

I have that gun in my collection but for some reason my hammer is stuck in the back position so I have no clue how it works myself. Best thing to do is contact daisy and as them for a parts list, which should help to show you where the parts are located.

Dustin

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: May-31-2006 at 4:50pm
LIK PIE

Posted By: bsquare
Date Posted: November-19-2006 at 5:16pm
it's easy...take off the grip.
the back of the trigger reset bar goes under the hammer just barely touching the sear.
the front has a small pin that fits into the trigger....
the trick is to pull the trigger back slightly while placing gentle pressure
on the reset bar...it should fall back into place when the pin finds it's home.

as for the stuck hammer, try checking the same trigger reset bar.
it may have some play in it and it may need to be realligned.

or check the hammer spring area for signs of jamb

Posted By: wildcat3do
Date Posted: November-27-2006 at 3:19pm
I have a model 92 parts schematic. Leave an email address and I'll email it to you.

Posted By: hotdad
Date Posted: December-10-2006 at 9:56am
          This is to wildcat3do I have a model 92 and I am in need of your parts schematic this is my email address hotwheelndaddy@hotmail.com if you would email it to me I would appreciate it thank you.      
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;     thanks hotwheelndad

Date Posted: December-10-2006 at 10:28am

if you want a parts diagram just email daisy from their website daisy.com and they will send you one free.

Dustin

Posted By: cdv123
Date Posted: December-15-2006 at 1:59am
Hey can you guys email me a copy of that diagram to lexis9166@hotmail.com
we cannot figure out where the little spring on the trigger return goes :(

Thanks

Date Posted: December-15-2006 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by pinball-1 pinball-1 wrote:

if you want a parts diagram just email daisy from their website daisy.com and they will send you one free.

Dustin

Posted By: Oklaguy
Date Posted: December-21-2006 at 11:51am
HEy CDV

did you figure it out?? i have the same problem...i have the diagram ..but still trying to figure it out..thanks

Posted By: slim27
Date Posted: February-01-2008 at 10:36am
This is to wildcat3do i need a parts schematic my email add. is sdm2708@hotmail.com please if any body has one for a daisy power line model 92 co2, please send will give money. thanks.... 

Posted By: bilbo
Date Posted: February-02-2008 at 4:59am
Call Daisy customer service.They will tell you what you need.

-------------
bilbo

Posted By: w.coe
Date Posted: August-11-2010 at 7:36am
It would be a great help to me if you could email a schematic of the Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol.

Thank you,

w_coe@yahoo.com

Date Posted: August-11-2010 at 6:33pm
^email Daisy at Daisy.com They can email you a manual for your gun for free.

-------------
300+ BB/Pellet guns!
Collector of: BB Guns, Guitars, Pinball Machines & Zippo Lighters.

Posted By: rdfarr
Date Posted: August-26-2010 at 5:11am
My model 92 won't go out of "safe".  
I got it from my buddy and loaded both a new cylinder and pellets.  Shot twice and didn't see pellet splash which I should have since it was in the lake.  Then I snapped the gun a few times and it didn't fire.  I tried cycling the safety, but then it would not return to the fire position.  It snaps but won't unsafe.  
Any suggestions?
You can e-mail me at rdfarr (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks

Posted By: hotrod79
Date Posted: December-22-2010 at 7:09pm

Hi this is for wildcat3do i need your parts schematic for powerline 92 trigger spring broke don't know how to put new one in.if you don't mind thank you very much if you can do that for me.  hear is my e-mail addess   mailto:reedrsr1167@aol.com - reedrsr1167@aol.com

Posted By: WGOIN1215
Date Posted: March-25-2011 at 7:09am
NEED LIST FOR DAISY POWERLINE 92
mailto:WGOIN1215@COMCAST.NET - WGOIN1215@COMCAST.NET
THANKS

Posted By: Thelukewalker
Date Posted: December-31-2012 at 4:39pm
I hope this is still open. Wildcat3do

Thewalkerluke@gmail.com

Posted By: Thelukewalker
Date Posted: December-31-2012 at 4:41pm
Wildcat3do I would love the schematic for dasiy modle 92

Posted By: Vicanna
Date Posted: January-17-2014 at 10:38am
I'm in the same situation, I'm from Spain and I would need the mounting plane, I asked deisy, I'm waiting for reply, you could send email to further work. thank you very much.
whether also send parts out of eeuu (Spain, Barcelona), is a small piece broken, I can send pictures of the disassembled gun and the part that is not where it fits
vicanna2@gmail.com

-------------
Catalonia is state

Posted By: oldwizzer
Date Posted: January-17-2014 at 11:10am
Daisy Powerline 92 Parts Diagram.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p11/ejwills/IMG_0001_zpsc109942e.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p11/ejwills/IMG_0001_zpsc109942e.jpg

Ejwills

-------------
Ejwills

Posted By: barkinaksoy
Date Posted: August-10-2018 at 6:10am
Is there somebody who can send me the schematic of the Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol, please? My e-mail adress is barkin_aksoy@hotmail.com
Thank you for help.
Best regards.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk