Forum Description: To help users communicate about other Daisy products
URL: http://forum.daisymuseum.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9861
Printed Date: September-28-2022 at 8:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2021 Schedules
Posted By: Airitis
Subject: 2021 Schedules
Date Posted: February-01-2021 at 11:49am
This is not strictly a Daisy topic, however, has anyone out there got an inkling of the resumption dates for the airgun shows in Ohio and Kalamazoo Michigan?   I occasionally check the websites but so far haven't found anything definite.   Last year would have been my first experience with them.   Unfortunately the pandemic put the kibosh on my plans. I'm hoping to try out at least one of them this year.    

-------------
Air-It-Is

Replies:
Posted By: MarvMar
Date Posted: February-01-2021 at 1:40pm
Airitis....I'm 25 miles away, and the gossip around here is that there will be no show in Findlay, Ohio.
Two hours away from Kalamazoo...Dennis Baker from Baker Airguns is the director of that show and says probably nothing this year.
Darn...    The Findlay web is kinda hard to find...Use "FLAG CITY, TOYS THAT GO BANG"

-------------
Marv, NW OH

Date Posted: February-01-2021 at 2:31pm
Thanks Marv.   I have been able to locate the web sites but am glad you have some scuddlebut. Needless to say, lm disappointed, once again.   Guess I'll go have a good cry. 😢

-------------
Air-It-Is

Posted By: plymouthairrifle
Date Posted: February-16-2021 at 4:51pm
The Findlay show date is set for June 12.    Go to flagcitytoysthatshoot.com for details.

I do not know about other shows.

-------------
Wes Powers

Posted By: Bavaria55n
Date Posted: February-17-2021 at 9:34am
Thanks for the updates!
Gary

Date Posted: February-17-2021 at 10:46am
Thanks.   I'll check it out.
Just did. Already planning to make the trip to Findley Ohio.   Might even rent a table!

-------------
Air-It-Is

Date Posted: February-19-2021 at 1:44pm
The Midwest and Kalamazoo web sites don't have schedules for this year.   I hope Findlay Ohio gets a ton of support.   Is anyone else planning on attending?   

-------------
Air-It-Is

Posted By: keenkutterrick
Date Posted: February-19-2021 at 7:55pm
I’m planning on it.

Date Posted: March-23-2021 at 3:28pm
The show is expecting a big crowd. I talked to them and already booked a room at the hotel. There are so many vendors that I might not be able to get a table! They will call me back in a couple weeks to see how much space is available (covid spacing considerations).

I can hardly wait. If I get a table or not, we're gonna be there either way.

-------------
Air-It-Is

Date Posted: April-06-2021 at 6:44pm
FWIW,   I checked the websites for the shows in Columbus and Kalamazoo.   They're on! One in July and one in August.   Don't know if I'll make either of those but ya never know.

I wonder if anyone makes a Daisy COVID mask? I can just imagine the Happy Daisy Boy wearing one. Lol

-------------
Air-It-Is

Date Posted: June-13-2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Airitis Airitis wrote:

The show is expecting a big crowd. I talked to them and already booked a room at the hotel. There are so many vendors that I might not be able to get a table! They will call me back in a couple weeks to see how much space is available (covid spacing considerations).

I can hardly wait. If I get a table or not, we're gonna be there either way.

We just got back from the airgun show in Findlay ohio.   It was great!   Everything I hoped for and more.   Sold a bunch of stuff and bought some.   Met a few folks who also love Daisy's.   Mrs Airitis is already planning on going back next year.    

-------------
Air-It-Is

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk