Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question
    Posted: July-16-2015 at 2:24pm
what do you have to do to get answers?
victor m genco
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2015 at 5:12pm
Ask a question
Steve
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2015 at 8:04pm
I think some of your questions are to very old posts. That person may be long gone. I assume you are interested in buying Daisy guns. I have seen your inquiries. Often they are to posts that are years old. 
If you have questions about Daisy history, about a specific gun you are curious about, or how to repair a gun....this is a great site for answers. If you ask about a particular gun you want to buy, you will get a quick response if someone has one to sell. If no one has one, it's likely there will be no response. I see you are looking for Daisy toys. While I have several, I'm not looking to sell them so I didn't respond to you.
Is there a particular question about a Daisy gun you got no response to? 
This is a site for Daisy lovers to share with each other. In my opinion, it is a very friendly forum, compared to other similar forums. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2015 at 8:57pm
Hi Victor , if you are looking for some old Daisy pop guns or cork guns send me your email , and I do have a few old BB guns as well .
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2015 at 6:38pm
Iceman, you cracked me upConfused
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic