Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Ryder 80th Anniv MYSTERY !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 11:12am
HA !!!!
He's back...
#30 this time...
Also has an un-numbered one for $70.
Think I'll stick with wal-mart !!!
Marv, NW OH
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 3:49pm
Just keeps turning up like a bad penny.
Be Prepared
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 4:50pm
So this guy never shows you the number on the gun, replaces the plastic cocking lever with a metal one and claims it's made in the USA when the box says made in China? You can see he sells the metal levers in his listings. Seems pretty deceitful. His story of how they have to travel hundreds of miles to find these rare gems is hilarious. Just hope nobody falls for his BS.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 10:15pm
This thieving douche ebay seller still has me blocked from messaging him. All I did was politely ask for a photo and to state if he bought them from Daisy or from the Daisy Museum. 
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 10:38pm
I asked for some pictures of the number on the gun and he replied that it was in a warehouse in Idaho. But rest assured his feedback from similar sales should calm any doubts. Trouble is 4 of them were bought by the same person who also bought one of these rare guns from another seller. Sounds kinda fishy.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 10:48pm
It does seem odd. Hey- maybe the buyer is trying to corner the market. Once he has a monopoly, he cashes in!Wacko Geek
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2020 at 1:17pm
Wow , I had no idea that the $24.95 one's I bought right before Christmas were so valuable , I would let them go for $1000.00 each plus shipping and handling , taxes , sweat equity charge and I will throw in some free sailboat fuel as well and if you need a special lot number or serial numbers let me know and I can scratch ...er mean find an " engraved " one in my stack , man PT Barnum is rolling in his plot LOL .   
Realshooter
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2020 at 4:49pm
DARN !!!!!
I'VE BEEN BLOCKED !!!!!
Tried sending him a nice letter explaining how I knew of a store here in NW Ohio (didn't mention that it was wal-mart) that had a stack of 40-50 or more for sale at $24.95. 
Maybe he's a member here and will read this. (LMAO !!!)
Marv

Marv, NW OH
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2020 at 5:24pm
Greed has no bounds does it ? , I have reported it to eBay but like some have said they have the greed factor and the dumb factor so there  you go , we can only do what we can and hope most are keeping their eyes and all open and I know you tried Marv .
Realshooter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic