Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Ryder 80Th Anniv..."THE REAL ONE !!!!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Ryder 80Th Anniv..."THE REAL ONE !!!!"
    Posted: March-18-2020 at 12:25pm
Just today received my Limited Edition 80th anniversary Red Ryders from the Daisy Museum. Number 61 and 62 of 500. This one is authentic, with actual inscription on the forearm, and medallion on the stock.  Price is $69...a little more than that "other one" from Wal-Mart.  That gun is still appearing on ebay as "RARE"...wonder how this will show up, with only 500 made.

(Interesting note here. Daisy Museum charges $$$$ for shipping, but a second gun only costs an additional dollar or so, and same for a third or fourth gun.)  
Marv, NW OH
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 5:20pm
That's good to know Marv  , I have wanted to order more through the years but man the shipping stung pretty good , good to know about the discount for more guns , I too am culling my numbers so won't be ordering  too many more but again good for all of the youngsters out there .
Realshooter
Vince333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2020 at 12:30am
How much do they charge for shipping?
Vince333
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic