Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Ryder “A Christmas Dream” 20th and 25th An

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schnapp2it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Ryder “A Christmas Dream” 20th and 25th An
    Posted: February-17-2024 at 12:59pm
Hello All,

I’m seeking to purchase both the 20th and 25th anniversary edition Daisy Red Ryder “A Christmas Dream” edition air riffles new in box with original paperwork if anyone is looking to sell one or both or knows of a source, please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Greg Schnapp
Greg
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2024 at 11:56am

Hi Greg,

I don't think this is exactly what you want, but I have 2 NIB "A Christmas Wish" Red Ryders from 2021 that I would sell.  I also have a seperately boxed starter/asccessory kit for each one of these.

These have the compass and the sundial both on the right side of the stock like the movie rifles.

If you are interested, email me at cmillerATcplanningDOTCOM.

Thanks,
Courtenay Miller

Be Prepared
Schnapp2it View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schnapp2it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2024 at 12:12pm
Hi Courtney, Thank you so much for the reply. Those appear to be in brand new condition. I have both already. I’m really focused on building my collection of the limited Anniversary edition ‘A Christmas Wish” guns and possibly in adding a 1983 or 1984 Red Ryder to it right now. I hope your post brings a buyer to your door though. 

Thanks again,
Greg
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic