Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

red ryder gun with coin?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnmneoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: red ryder gun with coin?
    Posted: February-14-2006 at 5:12am
I found a red ryder bb gun with a coin in the butt of
the bun. I think it's the 30th ed. gun. I still have the
box of bb's too. is this worth anything?
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 9:58am

Hi

There was no 30th edition.You more then likely have a 50 Ann edition

Stevec

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 3:40pm
is it actually a coin or maybe a medallion can you please describe it a little.
mnmneoboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnmneoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 8:58am
It's probably a medallion, it says Daisy MFG. CO.
1938 Red Ryder
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 10:09am

Hi

You have a 50th Ann Red Ryder

stevec

nealbone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nealbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2020 at 4:09pm
Hi, I Have a Daisy With a Arkansas Quarter in the Stock. it is a Winchester Model 1894 , I have never seen this Model before. I can't find another one like it anywhere! if I can figure out how to upload a picture on this page I will show it to you! I have been trying to find more information on it . beautiful Gun with wood stock   
Bone!
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2020 at 4:36pm
Neal, I think you have one of the 1894 State Quarter Guns  2005 - 2010.  According to the Daisy Airgun Collector's Guide "State name, shape and year of statehood engraved into stock with well to insert a state quarter."
Pat
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2020 at 6:49pm
Neat, and duly noted. Never heard of such a thing. I don't remember this being represented in the big thread about all the different 1894s, either. Must not be very common?
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2020 at 9:59am
This certainly expands the number of 1894 variations.
Did they come with the quarter or did you have to supply it?
Gary
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2020 at 10:10am
Originally posted by stevec stevec wrote:

Hi

You have a 50th Ann Red Ryder

stevec

Hi Stevec, I also have one of those and was never quite sure what it was. RR logo on the left, medallion on the right and nothing on the forearm. No box nor papers. Thanks for shedding the light on this one.
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic