Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RESTOMOD DAISY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RESTOMOD DAISY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Posted: May-20-2022 at 2:54pm

I want to take a minute to thank Shane at Restomod Daisy for his hard work and dedication to advancing the Daisy repair and modification knowledge base. His videos are outstanding- excellent camera work, interesting and varied subject matter, and he has a great speaking voice to boot! His videos tend to be relatively short, and there’s a LOT of info in that time with nary a wasted word. 

I encourage everyone to take a look at the videos he has available for viewing here: https://www.youtube.com/c/RestOModDaisy/videos. And if you approve of his efforts, it would be great to show support by subscribing and clicking on the thumbs-up “like” icon. You can get updates when new material is uploaded by clicking on the bell icon, too. You won’t be disappointed!
undertaker View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undertaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2022 at 5:05pm
I always enjoy watching his videos. Very relaxing>Smile You can tell he really enjoys making them.
Old george View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2022 at 9:49pm
Yes he make great video I have learned a lot from him watching his videos if you have a question he's more than willing to try to answer. quit great friend. Old george
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2022 at 4:14pm
Yes, his videos are favorites of mine too.   Interesting, informative and entertaining.   I always look forward to his returning comments.   ☺️
Air-It-Is
rlc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2022 at 7:06pm
HERE, HERE,,,outstanding information.
Poacher53 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poacher53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2022 at 7:27pm
Yes very informative. A true craftsman! 
FireMark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2022 at 8:30pm
Shane is the Man, and his voice is so calm and reassuring. "That's it for todays video kids.  Shane Bruce Restomod Daisy signing off..."
Be safe, Mark V.
"the Desire to serve, the Ability to perform, and the Courage to act" Air Force Fire Protection
JNovotny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JNovotny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2022 at 3:45pm
I've personally done business with the man, he is a upstanding individual. I would highly recommend getting new life ,in the form of a restomod, done to your not so nice vintage Red Ryder!
Kenjo7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenjo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2022 at 12:36pm
his vidios and the help from u gentalmen have been the best in  helping a newbie
Banjoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Banjoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2022 at 9:16pm
His videos and links are what bought me here and to contact Cobalt recently.
Semper Quarens
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic