Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search this site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search this site
    Posted: September-08-2017 at 6:43pm
I just got a Daisy Model B that is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically. I would like to read some of the past articles and comments from this site but the search function will not accept "Daisy Model B" because each word must contain at least three characters. I wish that the early Daisy company would have more considerate in naming the Model B, the Model C, the model 27 and many of their other two and three character models. Al 
Daily shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 9:58pm
Google Daisy Model B. It will take you to items
About the B on Daisy Talk starting in 2012. If anything
Was posted about the Model B it should show
up through Google. I recently restored one. A great old Daisy.
Tom
almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 11:09pm
Thanks Tom. I have tried google but all I can find is where the Model B  has sold at some auction house and they will divulge that information for a fee. Also, I can find the value on some blue book site for a fee . I'm really not interested in what it is worth. I paid $15 so it worth at least that much to me. I would like to get some history and manufacturing dates on the gun. I believe it was made around 1910 plus or minus a few years. I will try Google again. Thanks, Al

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 11:43pm
I looked it up just before I made that post about Google. So,
I'll try again to Google Daisy a Model B.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 12:06am
Same results. Daisy Talk 2012 about the model B.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic