Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sears 1894 Centennial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sears 1894 Centennial
    Posted: July-01-2016 at 4:19pm
Don't know if anyone is interested but there is a beautiful Sears "golden boy" 1894 with octagonal barrel on AA classifieds. Looks to be 100% in it's box. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2016 at 6:16pm
That is a beauty!

http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=123069&adSort=search&StartingAd=0&NumberOfPages=1

Oh, and just for the record, it isn't my listing, nor do I have anything to do with it Smile

Vince

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2016 at 6:58pm
I'm in the process of buying some other guns from this gentleman. He seems like a good guy. He has a collection that he wants to part with. There are some more Daisy's and most are real nice, from pics he has sent me. I was sorely tempted to buy a pair of Markham Chicago wood BB guns he has but don't have the cash for that now.....and I have no dog in this fight either. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic