Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selling question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2020 at 12:41pm
Steve, [not sure this is the Gary in reference] Gary Garber joined in 2004.
Ejwills.
Ejwills
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2020 at 5:16pm
  I believe this is Gary, I just bought an Encyclopedia from him and we talked to each other.  He may have shut down the account or started another one just recently.  His old profile name was DaisyBBgunner  and he lives in Tennessee.   The new one might be  Daisyfan104.  You might have to wait until he reveals himself on the site.  Kind of like being The Red Ryder or The Lone Ranger and not knowing his real identity.
Ride and Have Fun
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2020 at 5:22pm
I met Gary once and one of my rifles was mentioned in his book. Matter of fact my name was mentioned in those who contributed section, me be famous LOL. I thought he lived in Ga or the Carolinas at the time.
Stevec
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2020 at 5:34pm
I agree with  Gary and Dennis on this one. I would open them up "carefully" and make the buyer comfortable the guns are in good shape.  6 years ago I moved and had all my Daisy's stored for 4 months in a Temp and Humidity controlled storage unit.  All 7 of the Daisy's in boxes rusted up on me in areas that touched the box.   I wouldn't buy a sealed boxed Daisy that is over a year old..   Just me, I guess from my bad experience...  Rick
Aim Straight
daisyfan104 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyfan104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2020 at 8:29pm
Gary Garber = daisybbgunner@aol.com = DaisyFan104 on eBay.
Long-time member of the forum.  At one time, the Museum asked to be the site monitor and I did that for a while.  It was at a time when bots were hard to keep of the site.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2020 at 11:03pm
Gary... these entries in this thread are too funny!   Thanks for the book and enjoy your custom tag.  Rick
Aim Straight
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2020 at 5:14pm
Steve asked a legitimate question.  I was surprised to see that my level was "Groupie" and that I had a relatively recent join date.  I did discover that I also had an account using the name daisybbgunner.  Not certain if it will accurately display my level.  I know I had to reach a large amount of posts to once have that coveted Red Ryder level!
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2020 at 5:15pm
Wow, I have suddenly been promoted!
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2020 at 5:31pm
Gary, You just got a field commission !

Ejwills.
Ejwills
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2020 at 1:37am
Saluting smartly!
I am finally retired so I may have more time to spend at Daisy Talk. I finally have time again to enjoy the Daisy hobby.
Gary
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic