Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selling question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2020 at 10:20am
Gary, Enjoy your retirement, visit often !

Ed.

Ejwills
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2021 at 11:34pm
Okay about jackdog's comment in this thread about hoping I enjoy my tag, the story is below.  
But, first let me comment about the hang tag repros that he produces.  They are simply excellent.  I collected original Daisy hang tags for many years and jackdog's tags are as close as you can get to an original without wrinkling it and rubbing in dirt!  See his tags on eBay.
So here's the story: Years ago, while on a research trip to Rogers, Daisy let me assemble a Red Ryder in their factory, which at the time was in the Neosho, Missouri caves.  The Museum later gave me an engraved forearm for that Red Ryder to commemorate the event. Later, I asked jackdog to design a hang tag for the gun.  He did an outstanding job and the tag now hangs from Red's gun!
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by jackdog jackdog wrote:

Gary... these entries in this thread are too funny!   Thanks for the book and enjoy your custom tag.  Rick
Rick, I want to take this opportunity to thank you very much for the Red Ryder hang tag. It looks great hanging from my new edition Christmas gun! You are an artist and your wares are simply the best one could ever hope to see!

Thanks again, Mark
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2021 at 10:50am
It is individuals like Mark and Rick that make this hobby so enjoyable.  They are both certainly high caliber gentlemen who are willing to take the time to share their knowledge and expertise with the members of this forum.  I can personally say they have both helped with with questions and issues that has arisen in my collecting of Daisy's.  Kudos to both of you gentlemen.

Star  
Steve
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2021 at 11:38pm
Thanks , Gary, Mark and Steve... All you guys are special to this 
Forum.  So is everyone else for that matter.  Great knowledge and info.
Rick
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic