Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Softair Model 38 Pistol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaner Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Softair Model 38 Pistol
    Posted: January-31-2024 at 3:10pm
I am looking for the manual or operating instructions for a Softair Model 38 pistol.  ANY information would be helpful and appreciated.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 1:23am
I do have that manual. I can’t post it until tomorrow in the afternoon. Just check back later.
Rick
Aim Straight
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 2:21am
Rick, if you don't mind my curiosity, how do you store/catalog the massive amount of material you must have?
Beaner Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaner Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 11:57am
Great!  Looking forward to it.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 3:49pm
BOB HERE YOU GO.
ORIGINAL MANUAL IS SINGLE SHEET OF PAPER 10.75 BY 8.5 INCH.
PRINTED ON FRONT AND BACK, FOLDED INTO QUARTERS

THIS IS NOT AN INTUATIVE GUN TO OPERATE.  A LOT OF FOLKS SELL THIS GUN SAYING IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT GET IT LOADED. SO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.... LOL
RICK

I THINK IF YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE IMAGES AND SELECT "OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB" YOU CAN GET A LARGER IMAGE TO VIEW, SAVE ,  AND THEN PRINT...  ANYWAY THAT WORKS FOR ME.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE SO EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED IMAGES SENT TO YOU.

FRONT SIDE

BACK SIDE

Aim Straight
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 3:59pm
MARK....

LOL

IF I WAS ORGANIZED I WOULD BRAG ABOUT HOW I HAVE EVERYTHING NEATLY FILED, BUT IN REALITY MOST IS JUST IN MYLAR THREE RING FOLDERS IN FOUR NOTEBOOKS, AND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF IN NOS BOXES WITH DAISY GUNS, ETC,,,
AND A LOT JUST IN PILES ON MY DISPLAY CABINETS.
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BOUGHT , THEN SOLD A LOT OF DAISY PAPER AND CATALOGS,  MOST IS SCANNNED AND SAVED IN COMPUTER FILES WHEN I RESELL THEM.  SO I ALWAYS HAVE A NICE COPY TO REFER TO.

I NEED HELP I THINK...
Aim Straight
Beaner Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaner Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 5:34pm
Perfect.  I can't thank you enough.  BTW, I edited the two JPGs into eight pages.  I'll "try" to post if you or anyone else is interested.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2024 at 8:27pm
THANKS BOB.  DON'T BE A STRANGER AROUND HERE. IT'S  NICE THAT YOU HAVE JOINED US.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN POST PHOTOS!  LOL
RICK
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic