Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some guns looking for a new home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some guns looking for a new home
    Posted: April-22-2018 at 9:46pm
Well, I guess it is coming around to time to thin the herd a little.  I'm thinking of listing these on Craigslist or Gunbroker, but thought I'd check here first to see if there was any interest.  The first two are for sale because I bought a Daisy 777, which is related to but better than either of those ;) .  And I have 2 1894 19052s, so one might as well go.

717 Single shot single pump target pistol with box, works and looks great: $80

747 Better barrel, adjustable trigger single shot single pump target pistol, gun only, works and looks great: $135

1894 Sears Golden Boy 19052, gun only, looks really good, with minor barrel marks and scratches, operates correctly but could use new seals: $150

Those costs include shipping.  Let me know if you're interested, and I'll happily send any pictures you might like to see. 

Thanks for looking!

Vince 

Ltssvn@gmail.com

MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2018 at 3:33pm
Interested in your 2 handguns.
Tried sending an e-mail which was returned with "no such address"???
Send a few pics
Marv, NW OH
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2018 at 6:49pm
Good grief.. I had one too many s in the email. It should be Ltssvn@gmail.com. I fixed the above post, and will send the pictures this evening.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic