Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some nice Daisy's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2020 at 4:05pm
this Museum Guide is 2015 wish it was spiral bound like the earlier, coming apart already......

you wouldn't believe me anyway
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by JackH JackH wrote:

this Museum Guide is 2015 wish it was spiral bound like the earlier, coming apart already......

Thanks Jack from Altoona. Yinz have the same one I got. Too bad they don't update it. I refer to mine a lot. It's showing signs of wear too.   
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2020 at 2:48pm
On Feb. 24, I was talking with Joe Murfin, who is now with the Daisy Museum about a few things and he mentioned a guide in the passage below. Is that the same thing being discussed here? He doesn't mention when it'll be printed, but at least it sounds like it's in the works.

“I'd like your opinion about these two models being variations of the 96 and 95 respectively.  If that's true, we'll make a notation in our "Airgun Collector's Guide" to be updated the next time we print.  I look forward to hearing from you.  I'll also make a few phone calls tomorrow to see if this was a special version for a specific retailer which is what I suspect.

Joe.”

Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2020 at 3:41pm
It sounds like he's referring to it! Maybe the museum is working on an update. It would make sense, ie: the Christmas dream is offered in 5 year intervals and it was five years since the Collectors Guide was published. Could be that they use five year benchmarks.

Are there any other examples of this five year thing??
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2020 at 12:27pm
I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up- this just in from Joe Murfin after I asked him yesterday if an updated edition was imminent:

"Mark:  I'm afraid not.  We still have inventory of the existing one in which we have cost.  We are noting changes for an update and we probably will revise it to a larger page format so that, in the future, we can print less copies. Joe"
nifty59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nifty59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2020 at 11:14am
I have some factory sealed daisy #4330 paper popper ammo. Are they worth anything? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic